Seattle, WA | March 26, 2015
From Washington to the World: Developing and Deploying Diagnostics
Sponsored by WBBA
March 26, 2015
4 p.m. registration; 5 p.m. program; 6:30 p.m. reception
1616 Eastlake Avenue East, Suite 400
Seattle, WA 98102
Join WBBA and IDRI for a panel discussion about diagnostics developed here in Washington and deployed around the world. You’ll learn about the latest diagnostics in development, as well as requirements to consider when creating a diagnostic for a developing country and best practices.
- Malcolm Duthie, PhD, Senior Scientist/Principal Investigator, IDRI
- Tony Gades, PhD, Clinical Scientist, Philips Ultrasound
- Steven Reed, PhD, Founder, President, & Chief Scientific Officer, IDRI
- Christine Rousseau, PhD, Senior Program Officer, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (moderator)
- Wallace White, Director, Point-of-Care Diagnostics, Stratos Product Development LLC
Register to attend.
IDRI: Lee Schoentrup | 206.858.6064 | firstname.lastname@example.org