Seattle, WA | October 16, 2014
Join us for the 2nd annual Around the World with IDRI Celebration. We invite you to travel around the world with us, in just one night … and learn what else is making its way around the globe with deadly speed and efficiency.
Thursday, Oct. 16, 2014
5:30-8:30 p.m. – open house, activities,
7 p.m. – interactive discussion
1616 Eastlake Avenue East, Suite 400, Seattle, WA
Join an interactive discussion about emerging diseases (from Ebola to chikungunya) and age-old diseases(tuberculosis) that rapidly span the globe in just hours. Hear how we can prepare for the next deadly outbreak.
- Franklyn Prendergast, M.D., Ph.D., Professor, Mayo Medical School
- Regina Rabinovich, M.D., M.P.H., Scholoar in Residence, Harvard School of Public Health
- Bruce L.A. Carter, Ph.D., former Chair, CEO & President, ZymoGenetics
- Steven G. Reed, Ph.D., Founder, President & Chief Scientific Officer, IDRI
- Kristen Eddings Tetteh, Washington Global Health Alliance
Throughout the evening:
- Enjoy food, drink and music from Brazil, India and South Africa.
- Engage in hands-on activities with our scientists and collaborators.
- Take your picture in our custom photo booth.
- Tour our labs and manufacturing facility.
Please RSVP here.
If you need more information, email email@example.com or call 206.858.6084.
Please note: this is not a fundraising event.
Aedas * BNBuilders * Gilead * Morrison Foerster * Silicon Valley Bank * Wells Fargo Insurance Services
IDRI: Lee Schoentrup | 206.858.6064 | firstname.lastname@example.org